Seattle Times Footlight Award Winner.
- “Wickedly entertaining. . . ingenious” -Anna Minard, The Stranger
- “Recalling the great Shakespeare director Peter Brook. . . unmistakably alive.” -Misha Berson, The Seattle Times
- Seattle Magazine – “Perfect Summer Night in Seattle . . Pier Pleasure”
- “A stellar intellectual play performed with quick wit, near-perfect timing, and smooth physicality. . . Within the first ten minutes of the play I was not only transfixed, but also incredibly impressed. . . Spectacular” -Rachel Gallaher, City Arts Magazine
- Brillaint write up by Brendan Kiley at the Stranger.
- “Inspired. . . [a] keen understanding of the existential dilemma and absurdest humor of the play’s hapless pair, framed by an Elliott Bay setting that is spectacular” -Misha Berson, The Seattle Times
- Drag “Cabaret” in Seattle: To Russia, With Love (Interview with Mickey Rowe)
- Theater Reacts to President Putin’s Anti-Gay Laws in Russia
- Playbill.com: All-Male Production of Cabaret, Reset in Modern-Day Russia, Will Play Seattle